With the Christmas countdown well underway, the time has come to start planning what to get our nearest and dearest. Every year we love picking up the usual quirky Ladycrow silk scarves for Grandma, Scottish jewellery for Mum and stunning leather handbags for our Sisters. But as the Christmas Eve panic kicks in we are still trailing the shops trying to find something special for the men in our lives – I can’t just give him socks again!! This year treat your other half, Dad, Brother or Grandpa to one of these 5 lovely whisky gifts sure to keep a smile on their face all day.
1. At Christmas Countdown position number one is the first of our whisky gifts, the ‘I want to know whisky’ online experience. This gift pack features a personal membership card allowing you to discover the history of whisky production, the culture of the whisky industry and the secrets to serving the perfect Scotch whisky! Learn and show friends and family how to serve the perfect whisky over the festivities.
Display your success on completion of the online course with a lovely personalised certificate- at last an ology!
A great present for any whisky enthusiast keen to learn more about the industry.
2. At Christmas countdown position two we have this beautiful Angel’s Share Whisky Angel. This hand blown glass angel holds 30ml of 40% volume single malt Whisky. “The Angels’ share” is a term for the share of a distilled spirit’s volume that is lost to evaporation during the ageing process, whilst the whisky is in its cask. It’s the Angels’ not yours!
A lovely Whisky gift that can be kept and won’t all be drank before the New Year!
3. At Christmas countdown position number three is this great present, prefect for sending to family and friends further afield, due to its protective leather travel case. The Glencairn leather travel set with two whisky tasting/ nosing glasses. The glass’s tapered mouth allows an ease of drinking not associated with traditional nosing glasses, while capturing that all-important bouquet. The wide bowl allows the fullest appreciation of the whisky’s colour and the solid base is designed to be easy on the hand.
The Glencairn glass’s unique shape has been crafted to allow whisky drinkers to savour and fully appreciate their fine whisky.
4. At Christmas countdown position four is this stunning Darach Oak whisky dropper and Angel’s share jug gift set. Complete with a solid oak base made from recycled whisky casks, a diluting whisky dropper and hand blown water jug, this is a lovely set for the whisky connoisseur in your life. This set will allow them to serve the perfect strength whisky to suit all tastes.
5. At Christmas countdown position five is a stunning decanter – we have certainly saved our favourite till last!!
This Pewter stag and Scottish Thistle glass pyramid crystal whisky decanter will be a gorgeous addition to the table on Christmas day. Everyone is sure to love this piece and its excellent quality.
Perfect for serving your favourite tipple – bring in Christmas and the New Year in style!
Whatever gift you choose to give your family and friends this Christmas- with whisky involved, we are sure it will be a good one!